Monday, June 19, 2017

UPS Delivery

MONDAY 
JUNE 19 2017

Hubby left for work and I kept sleeping.

He took his Harley to work.

I got up at 7:30AM.

Fed the dogs ham, gave Bud a painkiller.

Watched some ROKU TV.

Joey was extra affectionate, he was purring & making me pet him. Then he went downstairs and pooped out a mouse, guts & gross. Pooped on the side of the box, on the floor, on the carpet, on his butt, on his feet.

I had to take the cat into the bathroom and clean him off with a hot wash rag. It STANK SO BAD!

Went downstairs and vacuumed everything down there. Cleaned up everything with wipes. It was gross.

Checked email accounts.

Katrina came with UPS delivery. Left the Amazon motorcycle headphones I ordered which were supposed to be here Friday.

Picked up the dead mouse body that Katrina found outside next to her UPS truck.

I turned on A/C, it was getting hot outside.

I put away laundry and dishes.

Before he came home, Hubby went  to get gasoline in his Harley in Spirit Lake, then got home by 6PM.

 Hubby on his Harley


We had dinner, watched TV, hubby fell asleep on the couch. We went to be at 11PM.


No comments: