Tuesday, June 27, 2017

RAIN & HUMID

MONDAY
6-26-2017

Got up this morning and found that it had rained all night.

Made latte for hubby and egg sandwich.

I was exhausted and fell back to sleep on the couch.

It was muggy and hot and cloudy all day. I turned on the A/C.

Found out that something had bit me on my right leg on the side of my knee. It swelled up. I took Benadryl. Fell asleep on the couch for the rest of the day.

Hubby got home at 6:30PM after working OT for a couple hours.

We watched a new show on Netflix, Glitch. It is an interesting Australian TV show. Very good.

Went to bed at 9:30. Hubby went to bed at 11PM.




TUESDAY
6-27-2017

Got up this morning and found that it had rained all night.

Made latte for hubby and egg sandwich.

He went down to the shop to hook up the trailer so he could take it to the shop.

Came back and hugged the dogs, picked up his food and left.

I started laundry & dishes. Cleaned up dog water & food.

 Rattler & Scaredy playing with Paper Towels
 Spider Bite Swollen Leg


No comments: