Sunday, June 11, 2017

BROKE BACK

SUNDAY
6-11-2017

Got up at 6am to potty and hubby had already opened the doggy door.

I made a latte for hubby at 8AM.

Then I went upstairs to get the donation Goodwill bags down. I bent over and HURT MY BACK. I heard it pop. Yelled for hubby to come get me as I could not move. Pain was horrible.

He helped me to our bed and got me some aspirin and ice packs.

I rested for a little while, then tried to get up to stretch my back out.

Came downstairs, still hurting.

Made latte for me. Had breakfast with hubby. Sat on the couch until 10:30AM.

We drove into CDA. Stopped at Jo-Ann's Fabrics for lace & ribbon for the Flag that I want to make.

Picked up Jamba Juice drinks. Washed the Jeep at Metro Express.

Got groceries at Super One in Rathdrum.

I was not feeling very good. My back was hurting badly even after taking painkillers.

We came home, unloaded groceries. I laid down on the bed with a heating pad.

I fell asleep for about 3 hours.

Hubby went down to the shop at 5PM to get an RV out for some people.

He came back and we watched TV until 9:30. I was falling asleep, so went to bed.

Hubby came to bed at 11PM.

No comments: