Wednesday, June 14, 2017

STILL IN PAIN & NEW JOB FOR KR

WEDNESDAY
6-14-2017

Got up and did not feel any better sleeping on the firmer mattress pad.

Made latte for hubby. Made chicken salad sandwich for his lunch.

Fed dogs some ham and gave Bud his painkillers.

I sat down on heating pad on couch. Hubby made sure that dogs had clean water.

I had taken some painkillers and aspirin. Sprayed some pain relief spray on my back.

Hubby took the Dodge to work.

I rested on the couch, then went upstairs and rested on the bed.

Went down to get mail at 12:15PM.

 Ben
 Bud

KR called and said that she had been offered a new job.

Hubby called later and talked with me.

Wilson had dirt on his face from digging in the back yard.

Hubby got home at 5:15PM. He came home early to get Bud's painkillers at the Vet's; refill for prescription. He also picked up milk.

Instead of going back to Post Falls to work at the shop, he decided to stay home. He had gotten a Lil Town Market pizza and put it in the oven to bake.

Hubby sat down on the couch and rested. He had to keep changing the dog food & water bowls as Bud repeatedly made a mess of them while eating.

We watched Fargo at 7PM. I went to bed at 10:30. I was hurting badly. Put heating pad on my back.


No comments: