Sunday, June 18, 2017

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

SUNDAY 
JUNE 18 2017

At 8AM, got up in not so much pain...my back is getting better.

Zim had finally come inside from hunting bugs all night. He was sleeping between my legs.

Hubby made eggs for dogs. He made sure to give Bud his painkiller.

I made latte for hubby.

Hubby had eggs for breakfast. I had 1/2 of a bagel and a banana.

We watched 30 Rock on Roku. 

KR texted at 9AM and said she was coming up for Father's Day.

She got here at 10:30.

We talked for a while, then took the dogs for a walk in Farragut Park.

By the time we were done with the walk, I had to come home and take several painkillers.

Then hubby & KR went to Spirit Lake to get Asparagus.

They came home and finished making the steaks & Lobster.

We cleaned up and sat on the couch watching TV. KR was bored.

KR left at 5:30PM.

Hubby watched his automotive shows for Father's Day and I took a hot bath.

I was in a lot of pain, so went to bed at 9:30PM.

Hubby watched TV until 10:30PM, then went downstairs to clean up kitty litter.

At 2AM, the cats were making noise in the house. I got up to investigate. They had brought in a 1/2 dead mouse that was running around the house. Hubby got up and put on a glove, then captured the mouse and threw it outside.

We went back to bed.



No comments: