Monday, June 12, 2017

STILL BROKE BACK

JUNE 12 2017
MONDAY

Hubby helped me get out of bed this morning. Back was still hurting. Took more painkillers.

Made latte for hubby. Made chicken sandwich for  his lunch.

He left for work; drove the Jeep.

Gave Bud his painkillers. Gave dogs some ham.

My back started feeling better.

At Noon, I rode my bike down to get the mail.

Cleaned up cat litter. I was able to bend over!!! Gave tuna to the cats. Refilled their empty cat food bowl.

Took a nap.

My back started hurting again.

Hubby got home at 5PM. He brought home a protein drink for me from Golden Glo Espresso.

Hubby rested for a while on the couch while watching one of his automotive shows. Then he went outside at 6PM when it cooled down to mow the back yard. He ran over one of Wilson's toys again and there is stuffing everywhere.

I made Lemon Chicken over rice tonight for dinner.

We ate dinner, went to bed at 9:30. Hubby came to bed after he dumped the cat litter.

No comments: