Tuesday, August 30, 2016

EYELASHES

TUESDAY
8-30-2016

Got up at 7AM. Fed dogs, fed cats. Cleaned up after Momma cat.

Drove to school at 9AM. Had only 1 hour Business Presentation overview class from 10-11AM.

I sat outside on the picnic table with Katie & Kim until 10AM.

We were in Room 3 for the brief class. Pam came in and talked to us.

I left at 11:05 because Pam was still talking. I had to get back home to get Bud to the Vet by Noon.

Drove home and they were put oil & rock on Hwy 41. I turned around. They were doing Utility maintenance work on Hwy 53. It was impossible to get home!

Finally got Bud to the vet in the Grey Dodge. Dr Mike prescribed Meloxicam for his arthritis. Vet said to wait for 2 weeks to see if that fixes his hips. If not, he will prescribe Tramadol for him.

Got Bud back home and unloaded.

Then I got ready and had to go in for my Eyelash update at Chisty's.

Got out of there at 5PM. Drove home.

Hubby got home a little while after that.

I finished up typing my notes for A&P.

We watched TV and went to bed.

No comments: