Wednesday, August 10, 2016

WEDNESDAY & AP

WEDNESDAY
8-10-2016

Got up at 6:30 when hubby left for work.

Gave fresh water & food to dogs. Gave them ham.

Cleaned up kitty area and gave her food. Checked on the kittens.

Went to school.

Picked up a white coffee latte on the way at Jitterz.

Took Quiz in A&P over Chapter 20&22. I think I did ok.

We reviewed Chapter 22. Urinary.

Then we did bodywork for the last hour.

I drove home. Stopped at Taco Bell to get burritos for the dogs. They gave me 1 instead of the 2 I ordered, so I had to drive thru again.

Drove home. Got the mail.

Cleaned the house. Vacuumed. Cleaned dog beds. Cleaned Ben's bedding & pillows.

Finished my Ethics Project.

Larry #3 came over about 4:30 and started welding on the staircase railing.

I left at 4:45PM to go back to AICM for Clinic.

Arrived at Clinic at 5:15. Talked to Panda. Talked to Christine. Christine had caught a Hobo Spider.

Did my massage, 3 people at 50 minutes each.

Drove to new shop in Post Falls to pick up hubby.

We stopped at Del Taco and picked up Tacos for dinner.

Drove home.

Watched TV until 11:00PM and went to bed.

No comments: