Sunday, August 21, 2016

SUNDAY WEEKEND CLASS - REFLEXOLOGY

SUNDAY
8-21-2016

WEEKEND CLASS - Reflexology


Woke up at 6AM. Got ready for class. Loaded all my supplies into Jeep.

Went downstairs to check on Koda & Kittens. Let them roam out of their box all day.

I got a latte at Jitterz in Hayden. Saw a pitbull dog in the car next to me.

As I was driving past Hayden on Hwy 41, I saw KR driving her Harley to our house. I beeped and waved. She gave me the motorcycle wave! I am so proud of her.

Then I drove to Walmart to pick up pillows for class, donuts for class.

Stopped at Starbucks and got a latte for Kim.

Arrived at class with 5 minutes to spare.

Sat next to Kim in the back row.

We went to lunch at Del Taco. Went back to AICM and sat on the picnic table with Shelley, Sam, Tim, and Elsbeth. Only had 30 minutes for lunch so we could get out of class early.

After class was done at 5:30; I drove home.

Hubby was asleep at home. I had to clean up the house, get the dogs clean water, go feed Koda kat, do laundry, put away dishes. I was so tired.

We watched TV and then I went to bed at 8:30. Had to yell at hubby to come to bed at 11PM because he had fallen asleep on the couch.




No comments: