Saturday, August 27, 2016

FRIDAY & SATURDAY

FRIDAY
8-26-2016

Got up at 6AM with hubby. He rode his Harley to work today.

I tidied up the house so that it was not a mess when the Window Cleaners got here promptly at 9AM.

They worked on cleaning the windows for the next two hours. They were out of here by 11AM.

I vacuumed the house (because of the dead bugs that came out of the windows). Then I mopped & steamed the hard wood floors. Then I cleaned up everything else. Steam cleaned the rugs.

I took a shower at 2PM. Washed my hair.

Rested for a little while, then I left for Clinic at 4PM.

Worked in Clinic with Kim. Elsbeth and Sam came in later. We had their rooms all set up for them.

Elsbeth's husband texted her and we answered with a dirty message. It was really funny. He did not know it was not Elsbeth.

Got done at 9PM. Cleaned up. Elsbeth laughed about the texting thing.

Hubby met me after Clinic, we went down to the gas station for gas in my Jeep. Kim stopped by and said that everyone was going over to to Del Taco for dinner.

We went over there and had dinner with them. Then Hubby and I went home. Hubby was driving customer's Bronco to return to him.

We got home at 10:45PM. We were exhausted. I had forgotten to take a painkiller tonight. My knee was HURTING.

SATURDAY
8-27-2016

Got up at 6AM. Wilson had already jumped on the bed about 5 times to wake us up.

Hubby made eggs for dogs.

Stopped in town for a latte for hubby.

We took dogs for walk in Farragut at the Gun Shooting Road.

Saw turkeys in the park. Saw more turkeys outside the park.

Drove home.

Put away things in garage.

Put things away in basement so that carpet guy can lay carpet this week.




No comments: