Tuesday, August 23, 2016

ETHICS FINAL

TUESDAY
8-23-2016

Got up at 7AM after hubby left for work.

It was cold out this morning, the smoke smell was much better.

I gave Koda kitty her breakfast kitty food, cleaned out her cat litter box. Played with the kittens.

Gave the dogs ham. Gave Bud his glucosamine pills.

Then got ready for class.

As I was driving out the driveway, I remembered to check my homework. I had to come back and print out the article that I had used as I had forgotten to do that.

Drove to school.

Had to sit by Panda as he was making up hours in class.

Kim came in later.

Did our presentations. I was last.

I talked to Christine about making up more Clinic hours.

Picked up our new October calendars.

After class was done, Kim and I went to get drinks at Starbucks in her car. She paid for my drink.

We came back and hung out with Shelly on the picnic table.

Pam came over to talk to us.

I finally left. Went over to Del Taco, but the line was too long. Drove to Rathdrum and picked up crappy tacos at Taco Bell.

Came home, gave the dogs some more ham. Then ate lunch. I was exhausted and tried to sleep on the couch, but Larry came to work on the railing of the stairs.

I went upstairs to take a nap and was just about falling asleep when Larry said that he was finished.

Hubby worked 2 hours OT. Came home at 7PM.

He filled my windshield wiper fluid, emptied the garbage.

We went down to see the kittens & clean up momma cat's litter again.

Then we went to bed at 10PM.








No comments: