Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Rain Rain Rain & Cold

TUESDAY
8-9-2016

NOT a summer day! What happened to August? Are we already in fall?

Got up at 6:30 after hubby left for work.

I fed dogs, gave Koda her kitty food.

It was cold again today.

Got ready for school and left at 8:20.

Stopped to get a hot white coffee latte from Jitterz. There were no cars in line and I just pulled in!

Returned Kim's chair from this weekend. I had to clean it off because it got dusty & dirty when I pulled it out of the back of the Jeep.

At school, we were doing Ethics class.

After school, I drove to Rathdrum and got gas.

Took a nap because I was tired.

Did laundry & dishes.

Hubby came home later.

We took the dogs for a walk in the park. It was cold. Hubby wore a hoodie.

Came back and picked up 5 layer Dip at Lil Town Market.

Watched TV and went to bed later.

No comments: