Friday, April 08, 2016

NAILS & Discount Dog Food at Ace Hardware

FRIDAY
4-8-2016

Got up at 6:50. Hubby was almost leaving. I hugged him goodbye. He started my Jeep for me.

I got dressed and left at 7:10. Got to ACE Hardware at 7:30.

Asked them if they price-matched & added the $10 off per bag. The receipt I had brought was from 2015 at Big R, so they had to call. Actually, North 40 is $2 more there per bag. No price match.

Had the kid load it up for me and I paid. Then he loaded all of it into my Jeep.

Lots of Dog Food

I got gasoline and lottery tickets.

Went to Hayden & got pedicure/manicure.

 Soaking Feet


Drove home and walked to the mailbox and mailed the last of the Les Schwab payment.

Then unloaded dog food. 10 trips in and out of the house. Wow.

Went outside to pick up dog poo.

Had breakfast of a slice of Quiche.

Then exercised.

Hubby got home around 6:30.

We watched some tv and went to bed.


No comments: