Monday, April 18, 2016

More Acupuncture

MONDAY
4-18-2016

Got up at 6:30. I was extremely tired. Only 4 hours sleep again.

Sat with hubby while he watched tv morning news.

Gave Ben his Prednisone & Antibiotic pills for his foot sore.

He left at 7AM. Took the Grey dodge.

I sat wrapped up in the blanket on my chair until I woke up at 9:00. I washed my hair and hurriedly dried it.

Got ready to go into town.

Left at 10:00. Picked up a latte of honey & cinnamon at Jitterz on Miles. Too hot to drink.

Arrived early at appointment. Had to wait in Jeep until she came.

Had acupuncture appointment.

Then drove to pick up a Blended berry drink at The Wellness Bar. Drove to Wendy's to get burgers for the dogs. Got salads for me.

Hubby texted me and wanted me to meet him at Pita. I drove over to Post Falls and met him at Pita for lunch. Gave himthe l

He had Chicken Crave Pita, I had Chicken Crave salad.

We ate outside because it was a beautiful, warm day.

Left there and drove to Rathdrum. Picked up another latte at Jitterz for me. Honey & Cinnamon.

Then I drove home. Got mail. Just junk mail, but got name tag for Wilson's i.d. tags.

I picked up dog poo. Was still tired.

Hubby came home and worked at the shop until 7:30. It was too dark to go for a dog walk.

I applied for a loan thru the 401K so that we could do home improvement.

We watched tv for a while, then went to bed.




No comments: