Monday, April 11, 2016

Acupuncture

MONDAY
4-11-2016

Got up at 6:30 and was deathly tired.

Hubby had not left yet, so I went downstairs and hugged him. We watched morning news TV for a while, then he left. Hugged the dogs.

He transferred all his stuff from the Dodge into the Dually. He is taking the Dodge to the consignment Used Car Lot today.

I started laundry & dishes.

Did some exercising.

Cleaned up dog food & water.

At 3:30, I left to go for my Acupuncture appointment in Hayden.

Stopped at Jitterz on Miles to get a honey & cinnamon latte.

Then got to appointment early. Filled out more paperwork. Petted dogs.

Went thru intense interview process for 1 hour, then got on bed for acupuncture.

At 6:30, finally left. Hubby had driven home. Did not take Dodge to used car lot. Says he needs to fix stuff before taking it in.

I drove home.

At home, we loaded dogs in Dually and took them to park for a walk.

Stopped at Country Boy cafe because I wanted a hamburger.

We left the dogs in the truck while we ate.

Went home and watched tv. Went to bed at 10PM.





No comments: