Wednesday, April 13, 2016

KR Over For Dogwalk

WEDNESDAY
4-13-2016

I only got about 3 hours sleep last night. I was wide awake at 2AM for some stupid reason and could not fall back to sleep.

Hubby got up at 6AM right after I did. I had to take a hot bath because of endometriosis pains.

Watched morning news with hubby.

Gave ham to dogs.

Hubby left and I did not even notice him leaving. I was passed out on the couch.

I did exercise.

Started laundry & dishes.

Electricity went out in the afternoon. Finally came back on about an hour later.

KR came to visit around 3:50. She left Bravo here while she went to get her nails done.

Then she came back. We talked. Walked out to the pit to look at the paver stones, but they were all damaged. I remembered we had paver stones in our backyard. She will have her Handyman guy come and pick them up tomorrow.

Hubby got home just as we were walking up to the house with Bravo.

Loaded the dogs into the Dually and took them to the park for a walk. I had put the tags on Bud & Ben, but Bud lost his right away. I will have to order a new I.D.Tag for him.


No comments: