Wednesday, April 24, 2024

WEDNESDAY / APRIL 24 /TATER TO SHOP / GOLF CART RIDE /VERY WINDY

WEDNESDAY
APRIL 24 2024
 
 
 
Tater was crowding me out on the bed in the middle of the night. Hubby came to bed late. I had to have him turn the ceiling fan on high as I was hot. 

Riley slept thru the night until 4AM. 

Hubby took the dogs out at 4AM, then came back to bed for 1 hour. Then the dogs were awake again and Hubby got up. I got up to potty and was dizzy and everything hurt. I had Hubby get me some Prednisone. I fell back to sleep until 6:30AM.
 
I was still not feeling very good at all when I got up. 

I made the bed, then got dressed. Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby made dog breakfast. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo outside.
 
I did bookwork.
 
We watched TV for a while.

Hubby & Tater left for the shop. 

Hubby left his dead phone (he did not plug it in to charge last night) at home and had to turn around. I ran the phone out to him in the Dually.
 
Riley was depressed after they left. 
 
We watched TV. Riley played. Then she napped most of the day.
 
RILEY ON THE SOFA
 
 
Hubby & Tater got home at 3:30PM. 
 
Hubby brought home the lipstick I ordered that was mistakenly sent to the USPS box at the shop. 
 
Hubby and I watched some TV, Animal Control new episode.
 
At 5:30PM, we took the dogs for a ride on the golf cart. Stopped at the grassy areas to let the dogs run & poop. I picked up all the poop at both the areas.
 
 
RILEY HERDING TATER AT THE GRASSY AREA PARK

We arrived back home and I did bookwork. Hubby sat down to watch Automotive shows.
 
At 10PM, the dogs went to bed. I went to take a hot bath. THE HOT WATER HEATER IS NOT HEATING UP THE WATER VERY WELL. 

I went to bed. Hubby came to bed at 11:30PM.

No comments: