Sunday, April 07, 2024

SUNDAY / APRIL 7 / GS NAILS PEDICURES / MASSAGES

SUNDAY
APRIL 7 2024
 
 
 
 
Up at 5:30AM. Riley had woken us up just a few minutes before the alarm on Google went off. Hubby took the dogs out for potty.
 
I got dressed; wore yoga pants for pedicures today & then made the bed.
 
I made a latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.
 
Hubby put laundry in washer and started it. Then he put it in the dryer. 
 
Hubby fed the dogs breakfast. Wet puppy food for Riley and Tater's egg/chicken/rice.
 
I vacuumed cat litter.  
 
We left the dogs at home and drove to McDonalds in the Jeep for breakfast sandwich & hashbrowns for Andy.
 
Got to GS Nails at exactly 7AM. Andy was wearing a winter coat - it was 48 degrees this morning.
 
I had left my sweater in the car and was somewhat cold in the shop. I got dark red/black on my toes. Hubby had a HUGE hangnail (about 1") pulled out of his big right toe!

After we got done, we drove home.

At home, let the dogs out for potty.

Hubby made chicken on the grille. He also made au-grautin potatoes in the oven. I had to help him pour milk as he whisked. 

Then I took a nap for 1 hour. Dogs were playing. Riley was barking. 

When I woke up, I had to clean up Tater's water and re-fill it. Then Hubby helped me put away clean clothes and clean dishes. He put away all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

I got changed and put on my swimsuit. Then at 1:45PM, we left the dogs at home put them out for potty one last time. Drove to CasaBlanca in the FMF and had it valet parked. Went inside to get lattes.

Got our robes & slippers. We changed. I met Hubby outside in the hot pool. He has to ask the front desk to skim it. The pool had LOTS of tree dirt & debris in it. Met some nice people from St George (UPS driver) guy had long beard similar to Hubby's and I asked him what he used on it to make it so soft. 

I had taken a small clock into the pool with us and got out exactly at 2:55PM. Saw Rayven and Kim in the hallway. We walked back and got the cabana to have our massages. 

After we were done, we went to the changing rooms and took showers. Then I got dressed. Everybody was gone when I saw nobody had keys in lockers. 

I met Hubby out in the Lobby and returned my key, robe, and shoes. Ran into Rayven who wanted me to schedule a deep tissue massage - I told him I would think about it.

We left and went out to get the car from the Valet. 

Drove to Tractor Supply and picked up dog food, cat food, bandages for Tater's leg. New toy for dogs and candy for us.
 
Drove home. Let dogs out for potty.
 
We relaxed and watched TV. 
 
Dave, the neighbor, came over to drop off his keys for his truck so Hubby can take it to the shop tomorrow for work.

I did some bookwork.

We watched TV. Hubby watched Automotive shows until 8PM. We watched Castle. 

Went to bed at 10PM. Both the dogs went into the bed and sat waiting for Hubby to help them into bed. Riley went into her kennel without whining.

No comments: