Tuesday, April 09, 2024

TUESDAY / APRIL 9 / CLEANERS

TUESDAY
APRIL 9 2024 
 
 
 
Up at 6AM, Hubby put the dogs out and then got breakfast ready for them. 

I helped make the bed. I got dressed.
 
I put away the stuff so that the cleaners could clean.

I went out to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/ Nanogreens for myself.
 
Hubby started laundry. I put away dishes in the dishwasher.
 
I put away clean laundry. I put away clean dishes. 
 
Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM after watching Automotive shows.

At 10AM, I put all Riley's toys outside so the cleaners could clean. I put all the stuff out on the glass table at the side patio.

The cleaners came at NOON and cleaned. Travis yelled thru the front door and asked if he could park in the driveway. I could not see who it was because the sun was shining and he was in shadow. 

The dogs and I sat on the back patio until cleaners were done. 

We came inside and I put everything back in place.

Watched TV. Fell asleep on the sofa. 

Hubby got home at 4PM. 

We watched TV. Hubby had dinner.

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: