Wednesday, April 10, 2024

WEDNESDAY / APRIL 10 /

WEDNESDAY
APRIL 10 2024 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hubby was up with Riley at 4AM, he brought her back to bed; then both dogs got up at 5AM and sat with him in the living room. Hubby said he could not sleep.

I got up at 6AM, Hubby put the dogs out and then got breakfast ready for them. 

I helped make the bed. I got dressed.

I went out to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/ Nanogreens for myself.
 
Hubby started laundry. I put away dishes in the dishwasher.
 
I did bookwork. I now have to do bookwork in the morning so Riley cannot chew the electric cords. Hubby watches the dogs while I work.
 
Hubby took off for the shop at 8:30AM. He had ordered a whole bunch of things on Amazon while he could not sleep this morning. 

I stayed home with the dogs. I gave them their pills; they went out several times. We had naps.

UPS driver stopped and left packages. 

Hubby got home late at 5PM. Then he went back down to the shop at 6PM to get the trailer with the Ranchero. Some guy came from California to buy it. 
 
Afterwards, he took the trailer back to Jose's lot. He came home. 
 
We watched TV and went to bed early at 9PM. Both of us were exhausted.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: