Saturday, April 13, 2024

FRIDAY / APRIL 12 / WARM AND SUNNY /

FRIDAY
4-12-2024 



Warm and sunny. In the 80s.

Up at 6AM. Riley slept thru the night. 

Hubby took the dogs out for potty. I made the bed. 

I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Started the laundry and then put clean laundry in the dryer.

I cleaned up the kitchen and put dishes into dishwasher.

I picked up dog poop outside. 

Hubby fed the dogs. 
 
Hubby left at 8:30AM. 
 
I did payroll. I paid bills. 

I watched TV. 

I put away clean dishes. I put away clean clothes. 

Took naps with the dogs. Let the dogs out for potty.

No potty problems for Riley in the house today.

Hubby got home at 5PM. 

Then Hubby complained about Landlord making mess at shop. Ruined Byron's car project. Landlord put up no trespassing signs that make it look awful.

I drove the Jeep. So we took fabric down to the shop for Marcel's girlfriend. Hubby was going to give money $ to Byron to replace his materials because dust/dirt from swampcoolers had landed on his project car for a customer. 

At the shop, the idiot Landlord was there with his girlfriend. Byron & his girlfriend were there and Marcel was there. Byron has painted one wall in his space entirely black and it looks great. I complimented him on the car wrap project. 

Hubby gave Byron some money. Then Landlord said he was going to give Byron some money to make up for the mess that the Swamp cooler repairs guys had done. 

I gave Marcel the fabric. Then Hubby and I left to go back home.

At home, we watched TV. I did bookwork while Hubby watched the dogs.

We went to bed at 10PM. I was tired.




No comments: