Monday, April 29, 2024

MONDAY / APRIL 29 / HUBBYS BIRTHDAY /

MONDAY
APRIL 29 2024
HUBBY'S BIRTHDAY
 
 
 
 
At 3AM, I was sweating and dizzy, so I got up and went to the front bedroom to sleep.

I totally forgot to get a Hostess cupcake for Hubby's birthday. I had bad dreams about it all night.

I woke up at 6AM and had a hot bath. Tater came in to see me. I was concerned that he had gotten out of bed without Hubby.  I called for Hubby and he took the dogs outside for potty.

I got dressed. Then I helped Hubby make the bed. 

Hubby fed the dogs. I made a latte for Hubby & tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Then I put away dishes. I cleaned the kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher. 

Hubby watched Automotive shows.

I did bookwork and paid bills.
 
Hubby and I left at 8:30AM. Left the dogs at home. I was going to get my diet shot, but called Hubby and asked him if he fixed the FMF yet. He said to follow him to the Tire Store and we would drop it off for them to look at a reason for it to shake at high speeds. 
 
I followed him. He dropped off the car. I drove him back to the shop. I dropped him off. Said Hi to Marcel as I almost ran into him in the driveway. Talked to Johnathan. Mark was there, along with a husband/wife customers.
 
I left and drove to Walmart. Got napkins, flowers, cupcakes (they had no chocolate cake with white frosting). 

Drove to $1 store and got balloons. 

Drove back to the shop and gave Hubby his birthday stuff. 

I took a picture. Gave Johnathan some money and told him to get Jimmy John's for lunch.

Then I drove home.
 
Let the dogs outside for potty. I picked up dog poop.

TATER & RILEY ON DOG BED IN BACKYARD

 
I had breakfast. Made more tea. Bagel, sausages. 
 
I put laundry away. Put away clean dishes. 
 
I did bookwork from Noon to 12:30PM
 
I watched TV for a while. Riley slept next to me.
 
Hubby got home at 4PM. He had dinner and sat down to watch Automotive shows. 

I did bookwork until 5PM. 

We took the dogs for a Golf Cart ride at 5PM. Stopped in the grassy areas and they ran! 
 
Then when we returned home, Hubby took the dogs inside while I put the garbage can outside and walked down to get the mail.

I did more bookwork until 6:30PM. Then I went to watch TV.
 
 


No comments: