Monday, April 22, 2024

MONDAY / APRIL 22 / NEW HOT WATER HEATER

MONDAY
APRIL 22 2024
 
 


Awake at 5AM when Riley was getting restless. Hubby got up and let the dogs outside. 

I slept until 6:30AM. Sage kept walking all over me. 

I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby made breakfast for the dogs. He made turkey bacon for me in the air fryer.

Hubby helped me make the bed. 

I vacuumed the house. 

Hubby watched Automotive shows for a while. I cleaned the kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher. 

Hubby put the liquor that Mike brought over from his house into the FMF and took it to the shop.

I drove down to Enliven to get my diet shot.
 
Came back home and let the dogs outside. 
 
Justin, the plumber, came at Noon when he said he would be here by 1PM. 
 
He drained the hot water tank and could not get it out by himself, so he drove down to get supplies and ask Hubby for Marcel to come help.
 
Justin & Marcel got back by 1:30PM. They installed the hot water heater. Marcel left. 
 
Justin was finally done by 1PM. I paid him $200 more than he quoted us. What an asshole.
 
RILEY ON PILLOW
 
 
When Hubby got home at 4PM, he found that there was salt spilled all over the driveway. Hubby was really upset. The hot water overflow tray had been busted & Justin did not replace it. Justin had installed the hot water heater backwards. The straps were not tied down to it. Just a fucking hack job. 
 
Hubby was really mad & upset all night.
 
We took the dogs for a Golf Cart ride to the grassy areas. They played.
 
Hubby got back and made chicken on the grille. 
 
It was windy tonight.
 
I went to bed at 10PM. I was not feeling very well.



No comments: