Monday, April 08, 2024

MONDAY / APRIL 8 /

MONDAY
APRIL 8 2024 




I opened the door to Riley's kennel and she seemed to sleep better, no more panting, no more wriggling. 

At 5AM, Hubby got up and put her outside with Tater for potty.

I slept a few more minutes. At 6AM, I got up when I heard Hubby making breakfast for the dogs. 

I dressed and went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.
 
Hubby made the bed, I put dirty clothes in washer. I cleaned up kitchen and started dishwasher. 
 
Hubby grilled chicken tenders on the grille.
 
I reviewed emails and did some bookwork.
 
I vacuumed.  

Hubby made turkey bacon for me in the air-fryer. 

Hubby watched YouTube & Motortrend Automotive shows.

Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM. 

I stayed home with the dogs. Tater's leg does not seem to be healing any better. He is still limping.

I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 

I tied some more cloth on my Easter bunny metal outline.

I watched TV. Fell asleep on the sofa with the dogs.

Hubby got home at 4PM. 

We watched TV. 

Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: