Friday, April 05, 2024

FRIDAY / APRIL 5 / GS NAILS /MAILED IRS ENVELOPE

FRIDAY
APRIL 5 2024 





Riley slept thru the night! 

Hubby was up at 5:30AM with Riley for potty.

I got up at 6:30AM. I made the bed.

I got dressed & went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby fed the dogs.

I cleaned the dog food, dog water. Refilled both.

Hubby talked on the phone with Bronc Buster and gave them credit card info to order parts.

Hubby talked on the phone with a customer.
 
Hubby left at 8:40AM in the Dually. Tater stayed home. 
 
I ordered aluminum braces on Amazon for Tater's leg.

Vacuum, Steam Clean, Clean counters. Put away clean dishes. Load more dishes. 

Put away clean clothes. Load more clothes. Wash comforter as there was more anal leakage from Tater on it. 

Hubby called for code on Barnes 4WD.

I did bookwork.

At 2:30PM, I left the dogs at home and went to get my nails done at GS Nails with Andy.

Afterwards, Hubby called and I went to the shop. Betsy & Dennis the Menace were at the shop. We talked to them for 30 minutes.

Then we locked up the shop. Denis was having problems with his seatbelt, so we went over to help him with it. They drove away.

We drove to the Post Office in my Jeep and mailed the IRS tax documents. The USPS guy was bitching because they were closing in 5 minutes and he we got there about 7 minutes before they closed. He helped us do our Return receipt and then we left. Hubby gave him a $30 tip when he paid. 

We drove to Walmart and washed the Jeep. We drove home.

I ordered some cheese bread & chicken for the both of us from Dominos. It was not good. Hubby and I were arguing over the tip when the guy delivered-Hubby wanted to give him $5 I told him to give him $10 as $5 was too cheap.

Riley pooped on the rug in the dining room and we had to clean it up. It was runny. What a stinky mess. Had to find a dustpan to pick it up. Hubby opened all the doors because of the smell. There is still a brown stain there even though I used Mr Clean and hydrogen peroxide to clean it up. I will have to call the cleaners to clean the carpet & rugs as it is Spring.

We rented and watched Singing In The Rain and The Absent Minded Professor.

Went to bed at 11PM as Hubby had been snoring on the sofa since 10PM.

No comments: