Tuesday, April 02, 2024

TUESDAY / APRIL 2 /

TUESDAY
APRIL 2 2024
 
 
 
 
 
Up at 5:30AM when Riley was fussy and had to go potty.
 
I got dressed and made the bed.

Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.
 
I put out the rest of the garbage outside in the dumpster. 
 
Hubby brought the dumpster inside after it was dumped by the garbage service.
 
Tater went to the shop with Hubby. They took the Dually.
 
I cleaned up kitchen. Vacuumed. Cleaned up cat litter. Put more litter in boxes. 
 
Worked on putting cloth knots on my wire Easter Bunny. 
 
Riley had 2 poops & 1 pee inside the house. She was playing so hard, and just forgets. She does it so fast, I cannot catch her. 

I put away clean dishes. I put away clean clothes.

Hubby picked up trailer. Took UTV to Las Vegas for Keith R drag racing.

I fell asleep on the sofa. So tired from getting up with Riley every night.

Hubby got home at 4:30PM. Made dinner. We did bookwork.

Then Hubby got call from customer and had to go pick up UTV. 

Hubby back by 5:30PM and we sat outside. He finished his dinner. Dogs played. 

Back inside at 7:30PM when the sun went down and it got cold outside.

Watched TV.

I took a hot bath. 

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: