Monday, April 29, 2024

SUNDAY / APRIL 28 / TRACTOR SUPPLY / SMITHS / PONCHOS

SUNDAY
APRIL 28 2024




Up at 6AM. Riley slept late. Hubby took the dogs out for potty.

I got up and dressed. We made the bed with fresh sheets. Took everything else off the bed and washed it. Then after everything was dry, I made the bed again. 

Hubby fed the dogs. I made latte for Hubby and tea/Nanogreens for myself. I cleaned up the kitchen. 

Hubby cleaned the cat litter. 

We left the dogs at home around 10:30AM and drove to TSC for dog food & cat litter. 

Then we went to Smith's and got groceries. Used up the Select Health grocery card for $60.

Stopped at Poncho's to get beans & rice. I got the tamales. 

Then we went home and unloaded groceries

Hubby watched Automotive TV shows. I did bookwork.

I was exhausted & dizzy when we got back home.

I took a nap from 5-6PM. 

When I got up, I put away clean dishes. Hubby put away clean clothes. We took the dogs for a Golf Cart ride to the grass. Let them run around. Tater pooped and we thew it away in a dumpster. 

Drove back home. Sun went down.

We sat on the back patio until 7:55PM when it began to stink outside.

We went inside and watched TV. Not Dead Yet episodes. Then we went to bed at 10PM. I was exhausted. 

No comments: