Saturday, April 06, 2024

SATURDAY / APRIL 6 / CLEAN WINDOWS

SATURDAY
APRIL 6 2024 
 
 
 
 
 
Riley woke up once during the night and Hubby got up to let her out. 

Hubby got back into bed and slept for a little while. Then he got up when Riley fussed again and put her out. It was time to get up. 

Dark clouds in the sky over the mountains.

I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

I transferred some winter sweatshirts to the front room.

Hubby & I made the bed after we cleaned up another poop from Riley in our bedroom.

Hubby moved one of the cat litter boxes to the armoire so the Window cleaners could get inside more easily.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed. 

Hubby was watching Automotive shows.
 
Window cleaners came at 9AM. Hubby decided to leave for Vegas and take the UTV down so Keith R could use it for the weekend. 
 
Hubby went to get his trailer at Jose's trailer, then loaded the UTV after washing it. Then he got fuel and drove to Vegas.
 
I stayed home with the dogs and put out everything again after the cleaners left. 
 
I watched TV. Took naps with the dogs. 
 
Hubby got home at 5PM.
 
We sat on the patio in the back because it was a nice night. 
 
Watched TV.
 
Went to bed at 10PM.
 









No comments: