Friday, April 12, 2024

THURSDAY / APRIL 11 / PAYDAY / PAID SBA LOAN OFF / WALMART GROCERIES

 THURSDAY
APRIL 11 2024 




Up at 6AM, Hubby put the dogs out and then got breakfast ready for them. 

I helped make the bed. I got dressed.

I went out to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/ Nanogreens for myself.
 
Hubby started laundry. I put away dishes in the dishwasher.
 
I did bookwork. Paid payroll. Paid bills. Paid off my SBA Business Loan off in full. Not as exciting as I thought it would be...

Tater went to work with Hubby today. 

I stayed home with Riley. She slept most of today. She played. We went outside many times for potty. No accidents in the house.
 
Watched The Pretender on Amazon.
 
It was really hot today. Sunny and 80 degrees F. 
 
Hubby took his trailer back to Jose's lot. Then he came home. 
 
Tater was filthy dirty. He was tired. I let him outside and gave him food.
 
I did bookwork.  Then at 7PM, we went to get groceries at Walmart. 

Came home and unloaded groceries. Put away groceries. Both of us were exhausted. 

I had a bad tummy and Hubby was dizzy.

Watched The Pretender on Amazon.

Riley pooped on the dining room rug right after being outside for a while. 

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: