Saturday, April 13, 2024

SATURDAY / APRIL 13 / 4X4 CLUB MEETING

SATURDAY 
APRIL 13 2024




Warm and sunny. In the 80s.

Up at 6AM. Riley slept thru the night. 

Hubby took the dogs out for potty. Hubby fed the dogs.

I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby watched Automotive shows for while. Then he helped make the bed. 

Started the laundry and then put clean laundry in the dryer.

I cleaned up the kitchen and put dishes into dishwasher.

I picked up dog poop outside. 

Hubby left at 9:45AM to attend the 4x4 Club Meeting at the Sun City Rec Center. 

He returned by 11AM. Then he made lunch.

We let the dogs outside. I put away clean clothes. I vacuumed house while Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

We left the dogs at home with the A/C on; stopped at Walmart to get a money order to pay Hubby's Revere Health medical bill. Washed the FMF. 
 
We stopped at the shop to leave the Dually in Casey's bay and Hubby found the iPhone that I was going to give Andy. We drove over to Andy's shop to drop it off. Saw his brother leaving. I said hello.

We stopped at Lee's Liquors to get Hard Mt Dew for the delivery driver for the shop.

Mike and his youngest twin son came over to borrow the FMF. Mike talked about losing Donna. He is going to cremate her. 

Sat on the back patio for an hour until the wind started at exactly 7:18PM.

Came inside and Hubby was having leg cramps. We set up the pressure boots for him. Riley POOPED in our room. I had to clean it up. Hubby put Riley outside again.

 
 

No comments: