Sunday, April 14, 2024

SUNDAY / APRIL 14 / BREAKFAST AT CASABLANCA / TAKE OUT DOG DOOR / BATHE RILEY / WRAP TATER'S LEG

SUNDAY
APRIL 14 2024 



Warm and sunny. In the 60s.

Up at 5AM. Riley slept thru the night. I got up and slept on the sofa. Tater was crowding me out with his leg in my hip, I was sweating hot, Hubby was snoring all night long. I got no sleep at all.

Hubby took the dogs out for potty. Hubby fed the dogs.

I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea for myself.

I made the bed.

Hubby started the laundry and then put clean laundry in the dryer.

I cleaned up the kitchen and put dishes into dishwasher.

I picked up dog poop outside. 

We left the dogs at home. I drove the Jeep to the Casablanca where we had it valet parked. We had breakfast at the Casa Cafe. Both of us had the Deuces Special. Hubby had eggs easy over, I had scrambled. It was good. Gave $5 to our bus boy Robert, $20 to waitress on the table. Robert disappeared, so I handed his tip to Silva, our waitress.

Hubby paid and we left. Lots of people walking 3 across in the slots aisles. Some idiot meth looking woman smoking cigarette and put it out as we were exiting. Smoke everywhere. 

Picked up our Jeep. Drove home.

Saw Mike driving down Falcon Ridge towards Walmart. 

At home, we let the dogs out for potty. I picked up 4 dog poops. 
 
We replaced the dog door with the regular sliding glass door. Kept the cats inside. Riley peed on the tile right by the door. Cleaned up the door sash, window, railing. 
 
We wrapped Tater's leg with a bandage and velcro, but it came off. Tater did not seem to like it very much. He is still limping.
 
Hubby gave Riley a bath in the kitchen sink and she did not wiggle around too much. I helped dry her. She dried off quite quickly outside in the sunshine and I did not have to blow her dry! She still needs her toenails clipped.
 
We sat on the patio for a while until it became too windy. 
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows. 
 
Hubby got my bike out of storage in the garage and aired up the tires. 

We were going to take the golf cart for a ride, but the battery was dead.

Hubby made chicken on the grille.

We watched TV and then went to bed at 10PM.



No comments: