Monday, April 15, 2024

MONDAY / APRIL 15 / ENLIVEN FOR SHOTS

MONDAY
APRIL 15 2024 
 
 
 
 
 
Warm and sunny. In the 50s.

Up at 6AM. Riley slept thru the night.

Hubby took the dogs out for potty. Hubby fed the dogs.

I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

I made the bed.

Hubby started the laundry; washed the comforter and then put clean laundry in the dryer.

I cleaned up the kitchen and put dishes into dishwasher.

I picked up dog poop outside. 

I had to take Hubby to the shop, so we left early this morning. I dropped him off at the shop and then I went to Enliven to get Diet shot & Biotin shot.Kelly was there this morning.

I drove back home, let the dogs outside for potty.

I did some bookwork. 

Put the laundry in the dryer. Put away clean clothes. 

Tater & Riley & I were sitting outside for quite a while. Then Riley came inside and pooped on the rug while I was making more tea. 

I had to clean up the poop.

We watched TV for a while. Riley & Tater took naps. 
 
Hubby called upset about the flashlight orders from Amazon that still were not cancelled. I told him not to worry. Then he called to have a recommendation letter for Johnathan. 

Then I put away more clean clothes. Put away clean dishes. 

Hubby got home at 4PM. He warmed up and ate his Panda Express that they had gotten today at the shop. 

We watched Ghosts and got caught up on all the seasons. 

Hubby made the bed at 10PM and put the dogs to bed. 

We went to bed at 11PM.
 

No comments: