Wednesday, October 30, 2019

FACIAL & LUPUS DIAGNOSIS

OCTOBER 30 2019
WEDNESDAY

Got up at 6AM. Still dark and cold outside. Let the puppies outside to go potty.

Hubby made eggs for dogs.

I made sausage and lattes.

Hubby put his granite samples out in the front yard. He is so proud of them.

 Granite Core Samples

Hubby got dressed so he could go to the SXS Club Breakfast.

Put puppies in the kennel after feeding them eggs for breakfast; then I took Hubby over to the Pioneer Center so that he could take the truck/trailer to the shop.

He drove over to the Tire store to get the tires on the passenger side rotated.

I cleaned house, vacuumed, did laundry, did dishes.

Then I went to get my FACIAL at the Chrome Nail Bar by Smith's. Tina was the cosmetologist. She was very nice. I was there until 11:30AM. Then I came home.

At home, I made more latte. It was a cold day.

Put away laundry. Put away dishes.

Played with the puppies. They went outside and napped on the chairs & dog beds.

I watched Adam Ruins Everything.

At 4PM, the doctor's office called with my Lab results-they said I had an excessive amount of Calcium & Potassium in my blood and the Doctor told me to "quit taking supplements" per the nurse. I told her that I don't take supplements.

She advised that the ANA blood test indicated LUPUS.

I looked up the disease.

Then Norm came & rang the front doorbell. The dogs were good and did not bark. He was making sure we got an invitation to the Halloween Party tomorrow night.

Hubby called and told me to bring the bathing suits & bags so we could go swimming. I was to meet him at the Pioneer Center.

I met him at 5PM. We walked inside and ordered name tags. Filled out info and paid.

Then we swam. Went in hot tub at 6PM. Took showers and changed. I bought Cokes for us from the vending machine. Left at 6:30PM.

At home, we put dirty clothes in laundry. Let the puppies out for potty.

Hubby made spaghetti & meatballs with garlic pasta sauce. 

Went to bed early as I was not feeling well.

No comments: