Friday, November 01, 2019

SXS TRIP TO 3 CORNERS/ PULTE REPAIR / NAILS

THURSDAY
10-31-2019
HALLOWEEN



Got up at 6:20AM. I made the bed. Made lattes.

Was closing windows in master bedroom when I noticed that one of the windows was not completely closing. It was cantilevered and is showing light thru it even when closed.

I emailed Pulte again. Even though we have not had contact from Darryl for the other list items that STILL have not been repaired.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs. He fed the dogs.

Then Hubby went down to Terribles to get fuel. He got doused in gasoline on his Hoodie and stank when we came back.

We got dressed warmly as it was only 47 degrees outside for the ride. Wore my Under Armour leggings & shirt. Had to drive over in the SXS to the camper parked at the Pioneer Center to get my Hoodie, scarf, hat, mittens.

Only Kirk, Tom (Kirk's neighbor), and Scott showed up in their SXS. Irl was working out in the gym and hurt his neck, Kathy did not want to go, and Raylene hurt her back the night before.

We drove out to 3 States Points (Nevada, Arizona, Utah). It was cold, but warmed up by the time we got there.

 SXS
 Tom & Hubby
3 States (Flags Were Torn From Recent Wind - Missing USA Flag)

Then we drove back thru the Wash to the neighborhood in Mesquite. It was fun.

At home, I undressed because we were covered in dust/dirt. I washed all my clothes. Hubby came inside and took off most of his clothes. I had to wash his gasoline soaked Hoodie separately.

We were watching American Pickers on TV and almost forgot the time. We raced out of the house at 2:55PM.

I went to get nails done at 3PM. Hubby drove the Expedition. I wanted to have blue polish on my nails this time, but Andy wanted to do blue TIPS! I did not want to do anything like that. Very childish looking. I think Andy was upset with me.

Stopped at Walmart to get milk, eggs, sausage. Will make breakfast bake for dogs & Hubby.

Came back home afterwards at 4:30PM and I was not feeling well. I told Hubby that I was not going to Norm's Halloween party.

We watched TV. I took a hot bath, took a marijuana gummy, and went to bed at 7:30PM. Dogs came to bed with me. Hubby came to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: