Wednesday, November 06, 2019

ST GEORGE & BUNCO

WEDNESDAY
11-6-2019

Up at 6AM. Made the bed.

Made lattes. Hubby let the dogs outside and then brought them inside again. He warmed up the egg bake for the dogs.

I took dog poo out to the garbage can. Then I re-filled their water on the patio.

We sat on the sofa and watched Spokane & Las Vegas morning news.

Hubby vacuumed.

I put away dirty breakfast dishes in the dishwasher.

We loaded the dogs into the Expedition and then drove to the Pioneer Center to pick up Hubby's truck with the camper on it and return it to our home.

Then Hubby drove down to the UPS Store and return mailed my shoes that I had ordered that were WAY TOO SMALL. He got a receipt.

We then drove to Walgreens to pick up my prescriptions (FREE of charge!) Prednisone and XXX
Tater waited in the back, watching the pharmacist, but also, no dog treats were forthcoming!


 Tater Waiting For Cookie At Walgreens Drive-Thru
Tater Sad = No Cookie

We drove towards St George, but had to pull over at the Beaver Exit because Tater decided to chew thru all the water bottles in the back of the car! 

Continued on thru the Gorge. Went to Lowe's and went inside to shop. Got insulation, flooring for the RV. Tater said "hello" to a couple dogs. Hubby found a linoleum knife and I went to look at Xmas decor with Wilson in the shopping cart.

We found Hubby and Tater again in Electric; then checked out. The cashier had cookies! Tater was so happy.

Parked at Jamba Juice to get drinks but they wanted $6 for them. TOO expensive. OMG. 
 
We loaded everything in the Expedition and drove to Costco. Left the dogs in the car with the safety windows rolled down so they could get air. Left water in the car. 

Purchased a new generator for the RV; down comforter King size for our bed at home. Paid and left. Hubby had me go get Strawberry smoothies in line at Costco. They were too sweet. 
 
Then we drove on the other side of town to Panda Express to eat. We walked the dogs and let them pee. Gave dogs water. 

 
Hubby went potty, then I went inside to check what to order. I looked at the food with some rude me cutting in front of me. Hubby ordered for me. He brought the food out to where I was waiting with the dogs. We ate, gave the dogs some more water. My fortune cookie read - You will live a Long, Prosperous Life! LOL.

We took our mini-blinds to the Blindman store, but they do not re-string. We will have to find someplace else to repair them. 

Drove back to Mesquite, but we were too late to attend the Disaster Preparedness Class that we signed up for at the Pioneer Center.

Stopped at Walmart, Hubby ran inside to get milk. He brought chicken tenders out for the dogs.

At home, unloaded everything. I was exhausted. Made latte for myself. Took painkillers. 

Hubby fed the chicken tenders to the dogs.
 
Hubby sat on the sofa and dozed. 

Woke up at 4PM when my phone rang. 

Finally, Melissa called from Horizon Credit Union to advise she had repaired our Credit card situation. The "glitch" had occurred after a credit went thru yesterday and they did not record our payment and ended up "freezing" our credit cards. It was all their fault. 

We got ready at 4PM to attend Bunco. I changed clothes. I was really exhausted. 

Stopped to say "Hi" to Dee & John as they had just driven into their driveway. 

We went to Bunco -Shauna & Kerry were there. Kerry looked tired. Hubby had to run home and get our shrimp for the appetizers; Kerry & Shauna remarked that I looked bad; I told them that I had a diagnosis of Lupus-an autoimmune disease. Kerry suffers from autoimmune also. 

So we talked until Hubby got back. Signed up for the Bunco & paid. 

We played. Kerry did really good. She was tired from moving table to table. We had snacks at midpoint about 6:30PM. At the end, Hubby "won" the most rounds. He got $26. 

Bunco


We left. Shauna and Kerry were happy they had come.

Drove home and were exhausted. Watched The Departed with Leo DiCaprio. 

I went to bed at 10PM.

 
 

No comments: