Thursday, November 07, 2019

HUBBY TO SEMA AGAIN

THURSDAY
11-7-2019

Got up at 6:30AM. Was dizzy while getting out of bed.

Made the bed and took a shower. Washed my hair.

In the kitchen, I made lattes while Hubby was warming up the last of the egg bake casserole for the dogs. We ate breakfast on the counter. Then we watched Spokane News.

Hubby texted Mike from Transamerica to see if he wanted to meet up today.

I started laundry and started the dishwasher after putting away breakfast dishes.

Hubby cleaned up kitty litter. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby took a shower. Then he changed to his jeans & Hawaiian shirt.

He left at 9AM.



I vacuumed, did more laundry, cleaned out vacuum.

I watched Endeavour. 

Then I made lunch. turkey & swiss on a croissant with a side of cottage cheese.

Took my other Prednisone.

Updated calendar for fridge.

UPS delivered Hubby's fuel additive.

I put away clean laundry.

Sat outside on the patio with the dogs.

Neighbors are back and they are rude. Leave lights in their bathroom and laundry room on all night long, but don't pull down the shades. Freaks. They are "supposed" to stay thru Thanksgiving. I wish they would leave and never come back. WHY are they here?

Neighbor on the other side leaves her HUGE bathroom light on all night long. WHY?

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY LIGHTS HERE? ARE OLD PEOPLE AFRAID OF THE DARK? WTF?

Hubby called me at 7PM that he was driving home. He had dropped Mike off at the airport at 5PM.

Wilson sat outside on the patio for quite a while. Tater had to potty so I took a picture of Wilson on the chair.

Wilson on Patio
What a nutty dog!

Hubby home at 8:30PM. Puppies were overjoyed to see him. He had a snack and sat on the sofa watching TV with me.

I had him change out the mini blind on the side of the sofa because THE NEIGHBORS ARE LEAVING ALL THEIR LIGHTS ON IN THE LAUNDRYROOM AND BATHROOM. OMG. What fucking nimrods. They REFUSE to pull down the blinds.

Then I went to bed at 9:30PM because I was getting upset with the lights on. I watched HOUSE on my cell phone in the bed.

Hubby watched "SEMA Live" so he could see where to go tomorrow. He came to bed at 11PM.


No comments: