Sunday, November 17, 2019

BACK AND ALIVE

SUNDAY
11-17-2019

Got up at 6AM. Made lattes. Made the bed. Have to wash our comforter as it is black dirty.

Hubby warmed up breakfast egg bake for dogs.

I sat on the sofa and had coffee with yogurt. I have no strength.

Then I laid down on the sofa with a blanket which Hubby put over me.

Hubby kept letting dogs outside for potty. They slept in the sun.

Hubby vacuumed and did cat litter.

I took a shower and helped hang up washed clothes in the bedroom closet. Hubby brought my pills for me to take at 8AM.

Afterwards, I got on the computer and deleted 178 junk emails.

Both of us sat on the patio out back all day. It was 70° outside and sunny. Felt very nice to sit in the warmth.

I napped lots of times in the bedroom.

Hubby took a shower. Cleaned his nose hair & mustache hair.

Went to bed at 10PM. Almost asleep and neighbor had to text me.


No comments: