Monday, November 18, 2019

MAKE APPOINTMENTS

MONDAY
11-18-2019

Woke up at 4AM, a muscle in my right arm at the elbow was hurting. I got up and took a hot bath. Tater & Wilson woke up so Hubby had to let them outside.

Rattler & Robert came in to sit with me in the bath.

Then Tater came in to the tub and started licking everything.

Hubby went back to bed.

I watched a Documentary on TV. Made latte for myself and ate yogurt for breakfast.

I watered the tree outside with another gallon of water.

Then Hubby got up at 7AM and watched the Documentary with me. I made latte for him. He warmed up breakfast bake for the dogs.

Hubby started laundry and poured detergent & rinse into smaller bottles. Hubby vacuumed and cleaned up cat litter. I made the bed and picked up dog poo.

I am still exhausted.

Sat on the patio for quite a while this morning.

I took a nap from Noon to 3PM. Spilled milk on myself and the bed when I tried to drink. Had to change my shirt. My arm was hurting so I wrapped it in the heating pad and raised it above my head. Woke up in agony with my right arm.

Hubby watched The Spy on Netflix while I was sleeping.

My arm was in agony. Thought I had Phlebitis which is inflammation in the vein. Felt like it came from the site of my heart catherization radial artery access in my right arm.

We decided to go in the car to Walgreens since they texted me that my other prescription was ready.

Drove to Walgreens. Purchased a blood pressure cuff since internet advised to put a BP cuff on the inflammation. We picked up the drugs. Lots of people there at the Pharmacy. Slight problem with Insurance billing because Flagstaff Hospital had already bill the insurance for ALL the pills. Finally sorted out.

Drove to KFC for dinner.

Drove home. Ate dinner on back patio. Dogs played outside.

Hubby gave some of his chicken to dogs.

We came inside at 6PM. Put away dinner dishes. Dumped all the garbage in the house. Hubby put garbage can outside on street. He brought in my heating blanket from the camper. 

Washed camper blanky for Tater.


No comments: