Sunday, November 03, 2019

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME ENDS - FALL BACK/DAVE 2.0 & JASON VISIT

NOVEMBER 3 2019
SUNDAY

So we were supposed to get an extra hour of sleep, but Hubby woke me up at 5:30AM; when he thought it was 6:30AM.

We turned all the clocks back.

I made lattes. Made the bed.

Hubby warmed up egg bake and fed the dogs. I ate mine with my coffee.

We watched Spokane News in the Morning & Adam Ruins Everything for 1 hour to wake up.

Then I started laundry, Hubby did cat litter, I took garbage & dog poo out to the dumpster.

I put away dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

By this time it was almost 9AM.

We put the dogs in their kennel and drove to Beaver Dam in the SXS.

Trip GPS
Trail Beside Interstate I15

Stopped to get fuel at Flying J. Went inside and bought Krispy Kreme donuts.

Picked up lottery tickets. Saw that Beaver Dam Store had their Xmas decor outside. Lighted trees, a lighted angel, lighted deer.

Did not go inside the bar as some woman was smoking right out front.

Drove back to Mesquite.

Hubby dropped me off and I took a shower. Washed clothes from the ride.

Hubby took the SXS down to Walmart to wash it. He detailed the inside.

I stayed home with the dogs and watched Endeavour. I ordered light bulb for the Camper closet, ordered shampoo & conditioner.

Hubby came back and he watched TV until Dave & Jason got here at 3PM. They stayed until 5:45PM and then left. They did not want to go to dinner.

After they left, Hubby made spaghetti & meatballs & garlic bread for dinner.

I checked Paypal for Rental payment. It was late again. He also did not pay the full amount. So Hubby had to text him and tell him to pay $26 more. What an ass. He just plays mind games.

I went to bed at 10PM after we watched a couple episodes of Adam Ruins Everything.

No comments: