Saturday, November 09, 2019

LAZY DAY

SATURDAY
11-9-2019

Initially woke up at 4:50AM. Went back to sleep after talking with Hubby about how early it is and how he wanted to "sleep in"!

Got up at 6AM. I woke up with severe cramps - went to take a hot bath. Told Hubby to attend the dogs. I had already let Wilson outside. Hubby came in the bathroom looking for Wilson. Told him that I had already put him OUTSIDE!

Could not take a long bath as the door was shut so Robert came to dig under the door and cry. Then the Google Assistant refused to play the Jazz music that I wanted. It was so frustrating while being in pain!

Got out of the bath. I made the master bed.

Hubby made eggs for dogs. I made lattes.

We sat on the patio and fed the dogs then ate breakfast. I read news to Hubby from my iPhone. Hubby shut his eyes and tried to nap. Lots of people walking past our back yard on the sidewalk & street.

Then the Roomba started up so I got up and cleaned up breakfast dishes. Started dishwasher. Started laundry. Hubby vacuumed. Dana called and wanted Hubby to come help him this afternoon with a Jeep.

I help Hubby put a couple samples of the flooring we purchased inside the camper to see if the color would work. It kinda clashes with the wood laminate cupboards but not bad. It will be OK.

Hubby cut the insulation to cover the window at the head of the bed. It leaks out a lot of cold air when we were in adverse weather, so I wanted something there as insulation. The new campers have eliminated that window at front altogether. Probably figured out that it was not needed.

We put the new Sweetnight Bed-In-A-Box inside the camper. Hubby had a time getting it out of the plastic cover.

Hubby made some lunch snacks at 11:30AM and sat on the sofa to watch automotive TV shows.

I went to get mail. KR sent a postcard.

Sent an email to cancel Delta Dental on their website. Also typed up a letter to cancel insurance.

Watched Cold Case S1 E1 on ROKU Channel.

Then had to research info on Tam's Travelling Toilets for invoice.

Walked the dogs at dark.

 Moon Over Neighbor (from Dog Park)

No comments: