Friday, November 01, 2019

PAY BILLS/LOGANDALE POMEGRANTE FESTIVAL

NOVEMBER 1 2019
FRIDAY

Got up at 6:45AM.

I made the bed. Hubby started making breakfast eggs for the dogs. I made lattes.

Hubby fed the dogs.

We sat on the sofa, ate breakfast, watched news from Spokane, WA.

Eric called and wanted the generator. Hubby got dressed and took off in the Expedition to get the generator out of the camper down at the Pioneer Center.

While Hubby was gone, I cleaned out the garage, watered plants, brought in the Halloween decor.

Hubby finally got back at 9:30AM after helping Eric unload garage doors at the shop.
 
Hubby vacuumed.

Then while I was trying to pay bills, hubby decided he was going to cut the plastic carpet protector wrong.

I washed dishes & put them away. I started the laundry and put some away.

We left at Noon to go attend the Pomegrante Festival Arts & Crafts in Logandale, NV at the Clark County Fair & Rodeo. It was disappointing. Not a lot of actual crafts. Some were pretty good. Most were just fabric dishclothes or crochet stuff. Todd told us to look for the Warm, buttered SCONES with honey, but there was nothing there. The food they did have there did not interest us. We instead went to Sugar's to eat lunch. Old building, had hamburgers/french fries. It was OK. Not going back.



Stopped at Lin's Market in Overton and purchased supplies to make pumpkin fudge. Hubby said he could take it down to feed his friends at the shop.

Drove home at 3:00PM and washed dogs.

Tater pooped twice after getting a bath. Blow-dried Wilson. Hubby got the Leaf Blower and cleaned up both patios and the front door area.

Hubby took a nap on the sofa. I turned on the heat at 5PM.

We watched TV for a while.

I made breakfast egg bake in a bowl; then I put it in the fridge overnight to season.

I took Prednisone to help take care of the pain; then I took a marijuana gummy.

Went to bed at 10PM. Hubby came to bed with me.

No comments: