Tuesday, November 05, 2019

HUBBY TO SEMA

SEMA!
TUESDAY
11-5-2019

Up at 6AM. Actually, I thought Hubby was late because I forgot to re-set my clock by the bed. Got up and made lattes. Made the bed.

Hubby took a shower and dressed nicely in heavy work boots, jeans, and his Hawaiian shirt.

He took out the garbage, then I did the kitty litter, picked up dog poo.

Warmed up dog breakfast bake & some for Hubby. He ate his & drank his latte. He got his paperwork & stuff ready for SEMA.

Then Dana came over at 6:56AM to pick him up.



I waved them off.

I did vacuuming. Started laundry, put away breakfast dishes.

Roomba started up in the master bedroom.

I am so DAMNED tired. Everything seems so futile. I am so unhappy. I am exhausted at 8AM.

Waiting for a phone call back from the stupid nurse at the Doctor's office about my prescriptions.

I paid off credit cards online.

Ordered a Christmas quilt from Overstock.com

Went to get my shoes from ASOS that I ordered that were delivered to the mailbox yesterday. I ran into Stan in his backyard and talked to him. He is doing one last concert in January at the Mesquite Theater.

The shoes were WAY TOO SMALL. I have to send them back. They were not as pictured at all. Very disappointed.

Brent with UPS delivered our Bed-In-A-Box; I had him put it in the garage.

Vasu came at 11AM and washed the windows. I think we will not have him clean them anymore. He has changed the way he washed the windows and his brush is scraping the windows, the windows are not getting clean anymore and he leaves the windows WET which forms stains. He announced that he did not have time to do inside and was only going to do "outside". Then he was here about 15 minutes!

The Appliance Repair guy got here at 11:30PM just as Vasu was leaving. The guy took a picture, got the code number and said that he would order the part. He would be back in 2-3 days.





TATER ON HIS CHAIR

I was not feeling very well all day. Could not nap. Alternated between extreme cold and sweating. Flushed. Dizzy. Nauseated.

I got up at 5PM and went outside to get mail. Mike and Barb had just returned from CA, so I went over to say hello to them and apologize again for the dogs barking when they were last here.

There was no mail.

Hubby texted and the shuttle they were on got lost. It was about 45 minutes they rode the shuttle. Hubby finally got home at 8:30PM.

Dogs were really happy to see Daddy home.

Talked for a while. Then went to bed at 9:30PM. Hubby had walked a lot and was very tired. He had taken 3 Tramadols, so he was pretty much sleepy.

No comments: