Monday, November 11, 2019

DOG TRAINING/INSTALL NEW FLOORING IN CAMPER

MONDAY
11-11-2019

Got up at 6AM. I had not slept well last night. Hubby got up at 5AM to pee; dogs were pushing on us.

I went back to sleep. Hubby got up and made eggs for dogs.

I got up, changed sheets on bed. Made the bed.

Made lattes.

We sat on the sofa and had breakfast while watching Spokane & Las Vegas News.

I picked up dog poo.

Then I soaked my feet in hot water because they were dry and hurting.

Hubby vacuumed and bagged cat litter.

Then Hubby went to the camper and started pulling out all the vinyl so that he could put down the new flooring.

I helped break down boxes in the garage and rearrange the garage so we had more space out there. It is getting crowded. Hoarders.

Hubby had to research online Youtube videos how to take out the RV toilet.

I ordered Lancome perfume. Plus freebies. 

I put away laundry. Ordered a cover for the new Yamaha Generator that we purchased at Costco as it did not come with a cover. Cheapskates.

I am exhausted already and had to take some Iron tablets.

Dog Training Lady came at 10:30AM.

We took the dogs outside and walked them on Leads, teaching them to Heel and sit when he stopped. Then we came inside and practice "Come" while each of us were at an end of the house. Then we whistled for the dogs to come while we were hiding in rooms at the opposite ends of the house.

Dog trainer lady forgot her leash.

Hubby and I had lunch. Dogs napped. I was exhausted.

UPS came. Delivered my shoes from Zappos which will have to go back because they are Chinese too small. Somehow shoe sizes have morphed down. I can't even get my foot into a size 8W! I used to be a 7.5 Narrow. OMG. No consistency anymore.

Hubby worked on new flooring in Camper. I cleaned the truck from 1PM to 3:30PM. It shines inside. I rearranged all his tools that were stuck in the pocket of his door to the console so they won't clang together.

Neighbor Dave came over to talk with Hubby while he was working.

I went inside and sat with the dogs as they were still napping. At 4:45PM, I went outside and told Hubby that we have to leave in a few minutes for my nail appointment.

Hubby finished up and then came inside. He had a snack and then we went to my nail appointment. Got my nails done in record time 5:30PM-6:00PM.

Hubby drove down to the shop and picked up tools while I was getting nails done. Then he came back to pick me up. I paid and we left.

Drove back home. Had dinner. Hubby made me a croissant turkey sandwich.

Then he went outside and finished the flooring. I was exhausted and took a nap on the sofa.

Hubby was done by 8PM. I went out to look at it. Looks very nice. Just trim to do now. And the bathroom floor. Hubby did not want to take the toilet out before we left in case there was something wrong.

 New Flooring Looks Great

I went to bed early. Hubby came to bed at 10:30PM.




No comments: