Monday, October 28, 2019

BINGO

monday
october 28 two thousand nineteen

Got up at 6AM. My back was still hurting.

I made the bed then came out to the kitchen and made lattes. Hubby had brought in the Keuring machine.

Hubby vacuumed.

I updated my Blog for the trip.

I took a hot bath. My back was still hurting.

I did laundry. Put away clean dishes.

Dogs took naps.

Cats Sleeping


Dave O. came over.

Hubby watched Automotive shows.

I put away clothes from Laundry.

I took a nap from Noon to 2:30PM on the sofa.

Hubby was still watching Automotive shows.

I got more things out of the camper. Clothes, garbage, custard,


We got cleaned up and changed. Put dogs in kennel. Left at 4:30PM to go for BINGO.

Played Bingo. Ate Pizza. I won the first COVERALL. Shauna was sitting there with 1 number and I had 4 numbers left. So I steadily got more called. Then I won with another woman. Had to split the $780 coverall. I WON $360. OMG.

Winning Bingo

We left and went to Walmart for groceries. Came home, unloaded groceries. Let dogs outside for potty.

I took a hot bath. Watched GOLIATH on TV. Then went to bed at 10PM. Hubby came to bed at 11PM.

No comments: