Friday, October 04, 2019

CLEANING CAMPER

FRIDAY
10-4-2019

Got up at 5:45AM. Hubby was supposed to take John and the SXS to go see a train up by Caliente.

I had taken a couple Benadryl last night to sleep, so was very tired. Very nauseated.

John came over and I went out to the garage to say goodbye. They were trying to fix the headphones, but could not get the plastic over one. They left at 6:25AM.

I fed the dogs. Did laundry. Started dishes.

I picked up dog poo and scooped cat poo. Took it out to the dumpster.

Then I started cleaning the camper out at 8AM. It was nice and cool, so did not get too hot.

Hubby and John were back by 9:30AM, I was still cleaning camper. The trip to Caliente was supposed to be SUNDAY. They had gone to see Kirk's backyard, drove around on the mesa.

Hubby helped me clean the camper, then Dave (the neighbor) came over to help with the switches/lights on the camper/truck.

I took a break from cleaning and went inside the house to eat. I ate some of my breakfast bake. It made me nauseated.

I went down to get the mail. Got a check for boat storage.

Went swimming at 3PM. It was cold. Only 75 degrees. Went inside pool to warm up, but it was cold, also. One older man that could not hear was doing laps.

We got into the hot tub, but I got cold chills. Hubby went to get the SXS while I took a hot shower in the women's changing rooms. Somebody had left a razor in the shower. Yuck.

Drove home.

Hubby dropped me off at home while he went down to the shop for BBQ and drag races with the guys at the shop. Lupe, Jose, Eric, Dean, Reuben-Jose's dad, a couple of Jose's helpers.

Hubby got home about 8PM.

Went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: