Friday, October 18, 2019

HUBBY INSTALLS ENGINE IN BACKHOE AT SHOP

FRIDAY
10-18-2019

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already up and making eggs for dogs. He had put them out with their collars on and they had not barked at anybody.

I made lattes. Made the bed.

Then I started a load of laundry.

Hubby vacuumed.

I took a shower and washed my hair.

We started the Roomba in the master bedroom.

Hubby left at 8:30AM. He went down to the shop to install the engine in the backhoe.

I cleaned up around the house.

Sat outside with the dogs for quite a while.

Hubby came back home about 11:30AM to pick up some chains the garage.

I made Lobster cakes in the oven.

I called Barclaycard to have them remove the late charges & interest fees on the Fraud amount. American Eagle emailed me about a "return" for items that were charged fraudulently!

I watched a new Amazon series called Modern Love.

Then the dogs and I took a nap.

Hubby got back at 7PM. He had gotten the backhoe engine installed with the help of all the guys down at the shop.





No comments: