Monday, October 21, 2019

DOG TRAINER

MONDAY
10-21-2019

Up at 6AM. Hubby let the puppies out to potty.

I got up and made the bed. It was extremely cold outside. Only 51F degrees.

Hubby made eggs for dogs & fed them. He made his own burrito.

Then I made lattes.

I warmed up my own eggs. We sat on the sofa to eat breakfast.

I started laundry; cleaned up breakfast dishes; started dishwasher.

Hubby prepped potatoes and green beans.

I ordered mini blinds from Blinds.com to replace middle big one in the living room where the cat chewed the string.

USPS came with boxes from Amazon. New dog mattress for the Used dog kennel we purchased on the Community Garage Sale, Anti Ultrasonic Bark control box, New electronic dog collar for Tater, KR's Xmas snowflake that I ordered months ago.

Hubby worked in the garage re-arranging stuff and finding out what the cabinets need to be installed in the laundry room.

Linda, the dog trainer, came at 10:30AM. Today's lesson was using the non-pull Halters on the dogs to walk up & down the street.

She left at 11:30AM and we had lunch fixed by Noon. Gave the dogs some ham meat snack for their good behaviour.

Hubby tried to install the laundry room cabinets. The measurements are all wrong; they are 6 inches short. There are "lips" on the edges of the cabinets that will not make it work. Hubby was all day trying to figure it out.

I filled out an Ambetter Survey online that promised a $10 gift certificate in 6-8 weeks.

The UPS came and delivered the plastic mat to prevent cat scratching the carpet in our master bedroom closet.

I put away laundry. I put away dishes. Picked up more dog poo. Cleaned up cat litter as it STANK!

Hubby sat with me after 4PM to watch Shetland.

Had to text the Renter to clean up his crap. Also had to let him know that the Utilities have gone WAY up & they will be responsible for paying them.

Went swimming at 6PM.

Returned home after swimming at 8PM.

Watched TV for a while. The last episode of Living With Your Self. 

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: