Sunday, October 20, 2019

SXS TRIP TO BEAVER DAM

SUNDAY
10-21-2019

Got up at 7AM. I made the bed.

Washed the comforter.

Hubby made eggs for dogs. He had been up since 5AM.

I started laundry. Put away clean dishes. Cleaned up the kitchen dishes.

I made lattes.

We got ready for SXS trip at 9AM.

Judy and Steve were walking Cosmo. Hubby was out talking with them & Garry, so Steve decided to come along with us on the SXS ride.

We met everybody at the Pioneer Center, but the others (Jay&Amy, Dave&Carmen, Earl&Kathy) decided to go out to Gold Butte (I don't want to EVER go on that road again), while we decided to go to get Lottery Tickets & a drink at the Dam Bar.

Hubby thought Garry needed fuel, so we stopped at the Eureka Gas station, but Kirk was too late to meet us there. We waited until 9:37AM and then just decided to go. Kirk & Scott said they would meet us at the Beaver Dam Bar. They took Highway 91 and actually got there before us!

Lots of dust on the ride, probably because of the new tires. Dawn & Garry were directly behind us; then Steve brought up the rear.

At the Dam Bar, we ordered drinks & went potty. Sat and drank. Dawn & I sat beside each other on the bar stools. The guys sat at a table. All of us got drunk on 2 drinks. Dawn & the guys had Bloody Mary's, Kirk and I had Screwdrivers!



Then we drove back. Steve had to get back by Noon, so he and Garry/Dawn drove back Highway 91.

Kirk & Scott followed us back, Hubby and I drove SUPER FAST thru the desert on the way back.

Got back at 11:30. Hubby dropped me off at the house so I could let the dogs out while he took the SXS to the Walmart car wash to get it clean!

I took off my clothes and washed them. Gave the dogs treats, let them out to potty.

Then I watched the Patsy Cline/Loretta Lynn movie.

Hubby was gone for 3 hours; he was down at the shop with Eric and Eric's friend they were looking at parts and buying parts from his shop in Idaho.

I called him and told him to get home. He washed the SXS and came home.

We washed the dogs. I dryed Wilson with a blow-dryer.

Hubby went with Garry next door to borrow his trailer for our Cinder Mountain trip this coming week.

We watched TV.

Then Hubby walked over to the neighbors to ask them to turn off their spotlight that shines in our house. They were really nice people that are Renting the home here.

We watched TV, a new show on Netflix; binge-watched Living With Yourself with Paul Rudd. It was amusing.

I took a shower and washed my hair at 7PM. Good water pressure.

Hubby took a shower. Then we went to bed at 10PM.






No comments: