Monday, October 14, 2019

BACK HOME!

BACK HOME!

MONDAY
10-14-2019


Hubby was up at 5AM with the dogs for potty, then they came back to bed.

Up at 7:30AM. I made lattes.

Hubby took off right away to unload the trailer.

I vacuumed, picked up dog & cat poo. Cleaned the litter box. Washed the comforter.

Dogs were barking outside, so I put them in the kennel for a while.

Hubby unloaded parts on the back of Eric's trailer from 8AM to 11AM.

Vasu from Pure Window Cleaning came at 11AM and washed the windows-inside & out.

Hubby and I unloaded all the food from the camper. I am too tired to clean it out inside. Maybe later in the week...

Then I steam cleaned the floor.

We washed the dogs at 2:30PM. Wilson had poop on his butt. He stank. I had to run around the whole yard to get him. He is way too fat and needs to be on a diet.

Hubby left at 3:35 with the SXS to go on the Sausage Ride with the guys from the UTV Club.

I updated all my passwords on my cell phone.

I am exhausted..

I try to update my Blog.

Dogs bark outside. I go out to see what is going on and Mike is in his backyard. He has to talk about his wife's illness. Tater barks at him thru the fence.

I go back inside after picking up dog poo. Rattler gets out on the courtyard. I put him back inside.

I watch some TV. Make another latte for myself.

Hubby texts and says that he is on his way back from the SXS trip.

Hubby home at 8PM. He is exhausted. Forgot his coat for the mountain weather. Also, the shrimp were a hit at the picnic. They also had a campfire.

Campfire At Sausage Fest

Walked down to get the mail-nothing there.

Hubby put out the garbage can for tomorrow morning. He hung the flag up on our new fixed flag pole holder.

Hubby unloaded cabinets.

New Laundry Room Cabinets


I renewed my RING subscription.

Ordered some hiking boots on Zappos. Hope these fit.

I take a hot bath at 8:30PM. I am exhausted.

Hubby put the garbage out at 9PM.

We went to bed at 10PM.





No comments: