Saturday, October 05, 2019

CLEANING CAMPER PART 2/LINDA'S BIRTHDAY

SATURDAY
10-5-2019

I decided last night that I did not want to go to the Art In The Park craft show this year. They were having people park in separate lots and then shuttling them to the event. Plus, there is supposed to be over 5000 people there. Too many people. Maybe next year.

We got up at 6:30AM when the dogs woke up.

I made lattes. Hubby made dogs eggs.

I vacuumed the house. Cleaned the fridge & dishwasher.

Sat on the courtyard to eat breakfast. I had watermelon. Hubby had my breakfast bake with hot sauce.

We started to clean out the camper. Hubby fixed the wiring. Made sure the A/C worked.

We had to go down to the shop in the SXS to pick up the big Battery Charger.

Drove back home.

Hooked battery charger up. Everything electrical worked on the Camper!

I had to clean out some Chew Tobacco in an upper cabinet that the people had spilled and then gotten wet. It stuck to the cabinet like glue. It made me gag to clean it out!

We went down to Walmart to buy things for the camper. Paper plates/bowls, cups, paper towels, fire extinguisher, towels, bedding.

Came back home at 3PM and discovered that we had forgotten many things - razors, hairbrush, and turntable for the microwave!

We unloaded everything. Hubby put the stuff we had purchased in the camper so we can unpack it later.

I took a shower and washed my hair as I had sweated profusely from being in the camper & cleaning it all day.

We sat on the sofa to relax for a few minutes and left at 4PM for Linda's (Norm's wife) party at the park behind the Mormon church downtown.

Dee, John, Dave, and Carmen were there so we could talk to them.

We had gifted Linda with a Yankee Candle and a card.

Great food. Had a minute of prayer led by Norm. Carmen and Hubby were talking loudly, so I had to hush them. We ate and wished Linda a Happy Birthday. Her family arrived very late with a cake, but we had to leave by them because we had been there for 2 hours already.

At home, we unloaded stuff in the camper.

Sat on the patio out back until the sun went down and it got chilly outside.

Came inside and watched Drunk History.

I took a hot bath.

Went to bed at 10PM as Hubby was falling asleep on the sofa.

No comments: